Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 35×36mm, 2.7V, 1 A/PhasePOL-1209
This NEMA 14-size hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 1 A at 2.7 V, allowing for a holding torque of 1.4 kg-cm (20 oz-in).
This hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 1 A at 2.7 V, allowing for a holding torque of 1.4 kg-cm (20 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- Size: 35 mm square × 36 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 14)
- Weight: 180 g (6 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 1 A per coil
- Voltage rating: 2.7 V
- Resistance: 2.7 Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 1.4 kg-cm (20 oz-in)
- Inductance: 4.3 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
- SOYO part number SY35ST36-1004A.
Links & Documents
We Also Recommend
5m Addressable RGBW LED Strip (SK6812) - Neutral White, Various Options (30/60 LED)